Conducting business on a handshake can be very dangerous. All too often people try to improve the bargain after the deal has been concluded and the law does not always assist.
In Victoria, if you deliver goods to your customer and offer credit and the customer doesn’t pay, you are not legally permitted to retrieve your goods.
At P&B Law we draw standard documentation to best protect you from such potentially devastating problems.
- Partnership Agreements;
- Shareholders Agreements;
- Unit Holders Agreements;
- Trust Deeds; and
- Joint Ventures.
- Loan Agreements;
- General Security Charges;
- Security documents and charges; and
Combinations and variations of the above Settlement/Transfer Deeds:
- Dissolution of Partnerships;
- Shareholder / Unitholder / Partnership Sale Agreements; and
- Dispute Settlement Deeds.
- Terms of Trade;
- Distribution Agreements;
- Franchising Agreements;
- Agency Agreements;
- Licensing Agreements;
- Commercial supply and/or maintenance agreements; and
- Confidentiality Agreements.
Please contact us to get professional advice if you have any questions regarding commercial documentation.