At P&B Law we create leases which are designed to best protect you in the complex legal world of property leasing.
If the Retail Lease Act 2003 applies, than you must give the tenant before signing the lease a Disclosure Statement and a Small Business Commissioner Information Brochure.
At P&B Law we can advise you on such matters as:
- The tenant's and landlord's rights and obligations under the lease;
- The different methods of reviewing rent and which is the most suitable for your circumstance;
- Liability to pay for outgoings, land tax and the fit-out costs of a premises;
- Deposits, guarantees and other forms of security;
- Recovering contributions towards a sinking fund, promotion and advertising;
- Tenancy disputes;
- The effect of the Retail Leases Act on your property.
Contact us for further information.
Outgoings, Deposits, Guarantees...