by Our Melbourne Practice
We provide legal advice in three major areas: property law, business law,
disputes and litigation. Other legal services include wills and business succession.
If you have any questions regarding our legal services - please contact us.
- Property Conveyancing: the legal services of processing the transfer of the legal title in real estate from one person to another.
- Property Development & Subdivision: legal documents for land developers.
- We also provide legal advice for Melbourne clients requiring help with general real estate law.
- Private Mortgage Lending.
- Business Consulting: long and lasting solutions for our clients. We pride ourselves in our business law department in helping our clients with their business law problems.
- Business & Company Transfers: we help achieve the best deal available
during the business transfer process. We provide legal advice and expertise
during transfer negotiations and guide our customers through the legal
- Business & Investment Structuring: legal advice in business' control,
taxation, protection of family assets and exposure to creditors.
- Commercial Documentation: We draw standard legal documents to best
suit the needs of our business clients.
- Intellectual Property Law Consulting: legal assistance on copyright
law, trademark law, design law, confidential information and other
intellectual property rights.
Franchising & Licensing
- Franchising & Licensing: We offer a comprehensive system of legal documents for a franchisor-franchisee relationship.
- Liquor Licensing: We have strong working knowledge of all aspects of liquor law.
- Employment Law: We prepare contracts of employment in simple English,
which are enforceable in a dispute.
Disputes and Litigation
- Commercial Litigation: effectively resolve business disputes. We will develop the best strategy and method to manage your disputes. Our solicitors
will work with you to control litigation financing and litigation funding.
- Employees and Workplace Relations: We provide legal advice to implement policies and workplace practices.
Legal Wills and Business Succession Plans
Other services include legal wills and business succession planning.