P&B Law now offers full Notarial Services.
On 3rd May 2016, Lindsay Kotzman was admitted and signed the Roll of Public Notaries the Supreme Court of Victoria. A Public Notary carries out different functions throughout the world but put simply a Notary is an internationally recognised qualification for the formal appointment of a person of good standing. A Notary is recognised by the Commonwealth Government (as a signatory to the Hague Apostille Convention) to witness documents that can be relied upon by people in overseas countries. The service can be provided to individuals, large and small businesses, Lawyers, Patent Attorneys, Banks and Government Bodies.
The types of work that a Notary does can include:
- certification or verification of all documents, be they government, commercial, citizenship or ship protests;
- preparation of powers of attorney for international matters;
- proof of identity certificates;
- witnessing of declarations and various affidavits for use in overseas courts;
- protesting dishonours on bills of exchange;
- corporate verification;
- dealing with foreign language documents;
- ships protests;
- various matter dealing with Wills and probate; and
- certification of the status of institutions or qualifications of people.
Most people dealing with overseas matters will at one stage or another require the services of a Notary.
We invite your inquiry if you require a Public Notary